COCONUT & CASHEW FLAPJACKS
• 160g dried figs (stems cut off)
• 270g raw cashews
• 100g unsweetened Coconut Flakes (plus extra for topping)
• 1 tsp vanilla
• ½ tsp Himalayan rock salt
• 110g dark chocolate
• 30ml melted coconut oil
• ½ tsp vanilla
1. Line a square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Place cashew, coconut, salt, vanilla, and figs in food processor.
3. Blend until all is mixed well but not pureed.
4. Pour mixture into baking dish and press down well.
5. While the mix sets in the baking dish, melt your dark chocolate.
6. Place chocolate in a bowl and melt on top of a pan of water over the hob, once the chocolate is melted add the coconut oil and vanilla stir until everything is combined.
7. Next pour the chocolate over the cashew coconut batter and spread it evenly in the dish to cover all.
8. Sprinkle extra coconut and dash of sea salt on top of chocolate (evenly).
9. Place in freezer for 20 minutes or fridge for a few hrs.
10. Once they are hardened, remove from fridge. Slice into bars and wrap each one in foil for a quick grab and go bar. Or store in an air tight container.