[vc_row][vc_column][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAyyT77liDM”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_column_text]
1. Start with a bar in a rack around hip height (ensure you can fully stretch out without touching the floor) You can also use a smith machine.
2. Take a wider then shoulder width grip on the bar and straighten out your body with your heels on the ground and arms fully extended.
3. Pull your chest towards the bar while retracting your shoulder blades, briefly pause at the top before returning to your start position.
4. Complete reps until you hit complete failure.
5. When you hit failure raise the height of the bar and continue again to failure.
6. The only rest you get is when you fail and move the height of the bar.
7. Complete each set to COMPLETE FAILURE!