2 lbs. beef brisket
• 1 large onion, chopped
• 6 carrots, diced
• 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
• 6 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
• 3 cups hot water with 2 kallo beef stock cubes dissolved
• 4 fresh thyme sprigs
• 1/2 tsp salt
• Freshly ground pepper
1. Add the onion, carrots, mushrooms, and garlic to the slow cooker.
2. Pour in the beef stock and then add the brisket.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and add the thyme. Cover and cook on low heat for 8-16 hours, until the meat is tender.
4. Once the meat has cooked and cooled a little take it out of the juices and place into a bowl , shred with 2 forks… serve
Enjoy, Team Elite[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]